Friday, August 1, 2008

Discrimination on Filipinos

here I was searching for an article about a Japanese Star named Mokomichi Hayami.. They said he is half-filipino so I searched about him to find out the truth and I stumbled on a website that is full of comment about him.. as I was reading the comments, at first I find them funny debating why he is a half-filipino.. but then they started saying insults and bad things about Filipinos.. some even say "eew"..and that really shocked me! and a girl also said there...

"I don’t understand what are filipinoes are boasting at. Their country is dirty and so so poorly disgustied,they don’t have manners and their education is very famous for being so low class. I think they are just fooling themselves thinking they are a proud race although they don’t have any reason to be proud of. And also they are using religion as an escape goat instead of fixing the problem because they are so accustumed to their corrupt society. I’m happy I was born here in taiwan. Anyway I love Mocomichi even if he is half filipino"

I don't know how to react so I did not leave a comment protecting our race.. it just really shocked me.. and to think that everytime a foreigner visits our country we welcome them with open arms and feed them all the food we have even if it cost us our living expenses..

really don't know what to say about this matter...because I admit...I have never been proud of being a Filipino...I mean, what is there to be proud of? Am I to be proud of Pacman because he won 4 boxing titles? Let US be realistic, even we guys don't know how and what to be proud of our own race.

But reading those comments, those discriminating and insulting comments about our race really hurts me...I want to know who those guys are and hit them in the face!!!


this is the link to the website: www.jpstar.net/?p=1249

No comments: