Friday, August 1, 2008

disasters yesterday

yesterday, me and two of my friends were supposed to be in a jobfair @ Glorrieta but 1 on my friend wanted us to go look for a job in Tectile Bldg. near Megamall first before going to the jobfair.. So we went there and went up and down, up and down... And then when we're done looking for a job there we had a A VERY LONG WALK going to MRT station.. First, we went inside St. Francis Square because we are curious about that mall... And I'm quite dissappointed coz it kinda look like a divisoria mall.. Well, anyway, while we were there a disaster happened to one of my friend [i can't tell what the disaster is]... But we fixed the disaster though and after fixing it we went ahead to MRT, we went inside the Megamall and there we walk to the other side of the Mall where the MRT station is near.. And while walking inside the mall another disaster happened to my other friend---a foreigner guy approached us and asked her if she could be his friend!!! At first we thought he has something to asked that's why we stopped and listened to him... But then when he popped up that question we instantly walk fast and left him!---it is so scary!!! I don't know what the hell is wrong yesterday that those things happened to us!! Added to the unlucky things that happened---the heavy rain poured!!! I am so tired, my feet really hurts[coz i'm wearing a shoes that has pointed heels!], and I got wet in the rain!! So by the time we were in Glorrieta I'm already tired and "ngarag" to the max!! What I just did in the jobfair was pass my resume in the companies that I think would call and hire me. I avoided those who conducts promptu interview coz my head is really not in itself. I really just wanna go home. I really begged my friends to let me go home coz my legs wouldn't really last that much long. I told them that if we don't go home now they would have to carry me later. My feet really hurts and up to now my legs and my whole body still aches!!!

*we should have just went straight to the job fair!!!

No comments: